Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Weird Wednesday

Today has been a weird day.
  • It's my mother's birthday. We don't speak much but I feel bad I won't see her today because I have been staying with the DJ all week.
  • I was told my last day at work can be today and I will get paid through the end of the month. I was also offered an additional month of pay should I sign a waiver of claims against the firm....sounds like an admission of guilt if I do say so myself
  • I had a dream that the DJ had two sons, fraternal twins born on the same day. I was there supporting him, but I wasn't the one giving birth to the children.
  • The DJ had a dream that he and I went snowboarding together. He said I was okay, but didn't hold a candle to his snowboarding skills.

What am I to make of all of this? I am not sure. I just know that I feel like I am starting a new path with everything. I have been taking risks with the DJ allowing myself to be loved and learning to love him in return which I have not done since the ex. I am leaving yet another job, no real prospects in sight for work and I am not remotely worried about it. In the new year, I will deal with the ramifications of this. For now, I can't wait to see the DJ tonight and spend a few hours with him before he leaves for Bahrain for a show.


|
Listed on Blogwise Technorati Profile