Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Post for Baby Girl

Three names you go by:
1. Buttercup
2. JB (juicy booty)
3. toughie woofie (by my boyfriend when he thinks I am trying to be tough)

Three screennames you have:
1. Buttercupsnoopy
2. The others are all my gov't - sorry!

Three things you like about yourself:
1. My eyes
2. My lips
3. My sarcastic sense of humor

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. My butt - I have an ass like Ki-Toy (according to the boyfriend) I would prefer one like Naomi's instead.
2. My propensity for anger
3. My flakiness

Three parts of your heritage:
1. African-American
2. Cuban
3. Panamanian

Three things that scare you:
1. Being broke
2. Being unhappy
3. Not finding my soul mate

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. iPod
2. Sidekick II
3. Vaseline Intensive Care (cherry flavor)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Ivory off the shoulder cashmere sweater
2. Green J. Crew cords
3. Lace tanga underpants

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
1. Alicia Keys
2. Jay-Z
3. Nina Simone

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. Only You - Ashanti
2. Number One Spot - Ludacris
3. Karma - Alicia Keys

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Start a business
2. A job not in the legal field
3. Learn to drive

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Compassion
2. Nurturing
3. Humor

Two truths and a lie:
1. I danced with Jay-Z at Club Rebar in 1998
2. I stabbed an ex-boyfriend
3. I think some stereotypes are true.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
1. Breasts - I am 97% straight, but I love women's breasts. Maybe because mine are not as big as I would like.
2. Legs - Large and cut like a runner's
3. Penis - Long and fat (the only way they should be made)

Three things you just can't do:
1. Sing
2. Be fake
3. Pass a dog without a hello

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Shopping
2. Traveling
3. Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Go see the boyfriend before he leaves for Bahrain
2. Wrap my presents
3. See my mother and wish her happy birthday

Three careers you're considering:
1. Entrepreneur
2. Managing my boyfriend
3. Hustling (not drugs)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bora Bora
2. Mykanos
3. Australia

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get married (January here I come!)
2. Jump from a plane
3. Pilot a helicopter

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
1. Lex
2. Reef
3. NY Prepster

|
Listed on Blogwise Technorati Profile