Friday, December 03, 2004

Last night I had dinner at Coffee Shop with some of the writer's who will be performing this Monday at Inner monologues 2. If you are in NY and interested in coming, feel free to send me an e-mail at bitchinbuttercup@yahoo.com and I will send you the details. On my way walking into the restaurant, I spotted a guy at the bar who I had dealt with over 5 years ago and proceeded to turn my head so that he would not see me. That's one of the problems of still living in the city I was born in, I am always bobbing and weaving to avoid some guy I dated. Like the classic line from SATC, I just want all the men I have already tested to be deported. Towards the end of the practice dinner, Prada Manager came to pick me up and we headed further downtown to have some drinks and chat. As much as I like so much about him and he reminded me of the fun we used to have when we first dated three years ago, now that I am older and therefore pickier, I just don't know if I can think about a guy with kids seriously. Couple that with the fact that he is under 30, his prospects are not looking good.

DJ has given me a cold. Never kiss a boy who is sick. All he will do is give you germs. To make up for my illness, DJ is cooking dinner for me tonight. He claims he can cook lobster, stuffing and salad, so that's what we are having. I'll let you know how it is. Prada Manager still owes me a home cooked meal as well. If I am still sick all weekend, I will definitely let him make up for it on Sunday. Saturday night is my co-worker's (Jessica Simpson twin) party at her apartment for her husband's 30 birthday. I invited lawyer to go with me since I think he will fit in with that group the best. It's hard to meet a guy who can fit in with your co-workers, your friends, your family and can change and adapt to any atmosphere (corporate, social, ghetto).

IT Manager left my laptop at his office and decided to take the day off. Therefore, I won't be getting my machine fixed until Monday. So I probably won't be blogging over the weekend. Enjoy!

|
Listed on Blogwise Technorati Profile