Monday, November 22, 2004

As Turkey Day approaches

The DJ has asked me to come to San Francisco and spend Thanksgiving with his folks. Of course my first question was, what do they cook for Thanksgiving. I have never been to a white person's house for Turkey Day. I need to know if they know how to make baked mac and cheese and stuffing. He couldn't answer that question - not a good look. Then I asked him the tough question - isn't this too soon for two people are not boyfriend/girlfriend? His retort was that he had met my family. This is true but the only reason he met them is because his clinginess caused him to barge his way into my house and my life. We have been hanging out for about a week??!!!?? Meet the parents? I don't know. The only thing I do know is that Jennifer lives in SF and it would be nice to go visit her. I'll let you know what I decide.

In other world news, my writing group met on Saturday afternoon to go over the pieces we intend to read next month. One guy looked at me like I was crazy when trying to explain my relationship with my best male friend, Jay. Is it that weird that we have had sex in the same bed, but not together? Any women out there have unusual relationships with a best guy friend or any guys out there have a girl as a friend who can do ANYTHING with but you have never crossed that line? I'm curious.

Okay, I have to start looking busy at work. First business of the day, completing evaluations for some co-workers.

|
Listed on Blogwise Technorati Profile